3 million task order will see the company helping NIH s Office of Research Services Division of Physical Security Management with full system development lifecycle support across all of NIH s physical security and emergency management systems and platforms.
What does ORS stand for?
ORS stands for Office of Research Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ORS
We have 172 other meanings of ORS in our Acronym Attic
- Occurrence Reporting Section
- Occurrence Reporting System
- Ocean Rowing Society
- Octopole Reaction System (mass spectrometry)
- Oculo-Respiratory Syndrome
- Offensive Radar System
- Office for Recreation and Sport (Australia)
- Office of Records Services (US government)
- Office of Regulatory Staff
- Office of Research and Statistics (Social Security)
- Office of Research Support (various schools)
- Office of Retirement Services (Michigan)
- Office Repeater Shelf
- Oil Recovery System
- Omnificent Role-playing System (gaming)
- On-Line Reprogramming System
- Oneida Research Services (various locations)
- Onion River Sports (Montpelier, VT)
- Online Recruiting Station
- Online Reference System
Samples in periodicals archive:
After confirming with the medical school's central office that it did not have a research administration manual, she contacted the UH's Office of Research Services (ORS).
Dan Philpott works as an Information Security Architect for Tantus under the NIH Office of Research Services (ORS) contract.
In the past five years, government research grants awarded to Hawaii scientists have increased by 34 percent to $103 million, according to the UH office of research services.
Principal Investigators, Grant Officers, Grant Administrators, Office of Research Services, and anyone else involved in the process of writing winning grant proposals.
This project was supported in part by Faculty Research Grants awarded by the Office of Research Services.
Company to Provide Business Systems and Technology Support to NIH Office of Research Services
Early Stage Principal Investigators, Grant Officers, Grant Administrators, Office of Research Services, and anyone else involved in the process of writing winning grant proposals.