For more information, contact the AIC Office of Public Relations at (413) 205-3231.
What does OPR stand for?
OPR stands for Office of Public Relations (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPR
We have 121 other meanings of OPR in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Parental Representation (various locations)
- Office of Parks and Recreation (Oakland, CA)
- Office of Planning and Research
- Office of Population Research (Princeton University)
- Office of Primary Responsibility
- Office of Prime Responsibility
- Office of Principal Responsibility
- Office of Professional Regulation (various locations)
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of Public Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elina Konstantinou has been appointed client service director and will manage the Bulgarian office of public relations consultants Civitas, replacing Areti Georgili.
The Office of Public Relations additionally provides guidelines for faculty and staff who might be called directly by the media, and the policy outlines what JSU faculty and staff need to do if they want a news release or public service announcement issued from their departments.
The 23-year-old former pupil of Alderman Callow Comprehensive in Coventry won pounds 100 and two weeks work experience in the Brighton office of public relations company The Priory Partnership.
Account executive THE Cardiff office of public relations consultancy Harrison Cowley has strengthened its team with the appointment of April Simmons, 25, as an account executive.
Dan Digmann works in the Office of Public Relations and Marketing at Central Michigan University.
The Birmingham office of public relations consultancy, Grayling, has expanded its team with the appointment of Ms Barbara Bailey as account manager.