Wasikowski will be paid an annual salary of $140,000 in a two-year contract he has agreed to but hasn't signed, based on information released by the UO Office of Public Records.
What does OPR stand for?
OPR stands for Office of Public Record
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPR
We have 121 other meanings of OPR in our Acronym Attic
- Odd-Perfect Quadrature Sequence
- Office of Parental Representation (various locations)
- Office of Parks and Recreation (Oakland, CA)
- Office of Planning and Research
- Office of Population Research (Princeton University)
- Office of Primary Responsibility
- Office of Prime Responsibility
- Office of Principal Responsibility
- Office of Professional Regulation (various locations)
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of Public Relations (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Officer Performance Report
- Officer with Primary Responsibility
- Official Poker Rankings (website)
- Offre Publique de Retrait
- Offsite Procurement Request
- Ohio Pig Roast (catering; Columbus, OH)
- Old Parochial Register (genealogy; UK)
- Old People Rock
- Old Plank Road (Irish acoustic band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
72 million lobbying during the first half of the year, according to reports filed with the Senate Office of Public Records.
In a form filed with the Senate's office of public records, the trade group spent the funds lobbying bills to fight underage drinking and legislation affecting advertising and marketing.
Ali Rahmaan is an archivist with the Office of Public Records and Archives of Washington, D.
The Senate Office of Public Records last year counted 32,890.
Most media sources, including CNN, USA Today and the Senate Office of Public Records, report some 32,000-37,000 lobbyists.
Unfortunately, there is no Orwellian data base in the sky-no single, national office of public records containing every file for every location of the country.