Cell Podium will team up with the Office of Public Health Practice (OPHP) and the New Jersey Center for Public Health Preparedness (NJCPHP) of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-School of Public Health (UMDNJ-SPH) to evaluate the utility and feasibility of ubiquitous mobile multimedia messaging for terrorism preparedness and emergency response.
What does OPHP stand for?
OPHP stands for Office of Public Health Practice
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPHP
We have 3 other meanings of OPHP in our Acronym Attic
- Office for Public Health in Scotland (UK)
- Organisation Professionnelle d'Harmonisation en Informatique de Santé
- Online Public Health Library
- Ontario Professional Hockey League (Canada)
- Orcein-positive Hepatocellular Material
- Online Personal Health Management System (Colchester, UK)
- Office of Public Health Nursing (Florida)
- Overijssels Philharmonsich Orkest
- One People in Harmony on One Planet (Australia)
- Office of Private Health Partnerships (Oregon; est. 1987)
- Office of Public Health Preparedness
- Ohio Professional Housing Provider (certification)
- Oklahoma Pharmacists Helping Pharmacists (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Otsego Public Health Partnership (New York)
- Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response
- Office des Personnes Handicapées du Québec
- Office of Public Health Research (US CDC)
- Old Phrygian (linguistics)
- Olympic Project for Human Rights
- Open Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
Samples in periodicals archive:
Getting an MPH does not necessarily confer on you the realities of practicing public health, just as medical schools do not necessarily train doctors to handle money or management issues," said Stephanie Coursey Bailey, MD, MHSA, chief of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Public Health Practice.