Medical Center, who has served as director of the Office of Public Health Emergency Preparedness and principal scientific advisor in the Office of the Secretary of the U.
What does OPHEP stand for?
OPHEP stands for Office of Public Health Emergency Preparedness (US HHS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Oslo, Public Health Authority (Oslo, Norway)
- Ontario Public Health Benchmarking Partnership (Ontario, Canada)
- Ocean Park Health Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Office of Prepaid Health Care (US DHHS)
- Ohio Paint Horse Club (Elyria, OH)
- Oklahoma Paint Horse Club (Edmond, OK)
- Office of Public Health Education
- Ontario Physical and Health Education Association (Canada)
- Office of Public Health and Environmental Hazards (Virginia)
- Office of Public Health Emergency Medical Countermeasures (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Old People Having Fun
- Optic Pathway/Hypothalamic Gliomas (tumor)
- Oak Park Home & Hardware (Oak Park, Illinois)
- Occupational Performance History Interview (occupational therapy)
- Office of Public Housing Investments (US HUD)
- Ozarks Public Health Institute (Missouri State University; Springfield, MO)
- Online Predicted Human Interaction Database (protein)
- Occult and Paranormal House of Investigational Research (Oregon)
- Office for Public Health in Scotland (UK)
- Organisation Professionnelle d'Harmonisation en Informatique de Santé
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HHS Office of Public Health Emergency Preparedness will manage the vaccine contract through Project BioShield.