Court officials said Smith's case has been assigned to Silverton attorney Gordon Mallon, who handles death penalty cases under a contract with the state Office of Public Defense Services.
What does OPDS stand for?
OPDS stands for Office of Public Defense Services (Oregon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPDS
We have 6 other meanings of OPDS in our Acronym Attic
- Ordre Professionnel des Diététistes du Québec
- Office of Planning and Development Review (Portland, WA)
- Office of Policy Development and Research
- Office of Primary Development Responsibility
- Online Psychics and Divination Readers
- Oregon Partnership for Disaster Resilience (Eugene, OR)
- Organization for the Protection of Democratic Rights
- Office of Postmarketing Drug Risk Assessment
- Occupant Position Detection System (Honda)
- Office of Project Development Services (Department of Interior and Local Government; Philippines)
- Offshore Petroleum Discharge System
- Open Publication Distribution System
- Organ for Politics, Defence and Security
- Overseas Personal Development Services (est. 1996; UK)
- Opposing Pull Duel Test
- Occupational Pensions Defence Union (London, UK)
- Operation Protocol Data Unit
- Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence (New York)
- Oxygen-Powered Demand Valve (artificial ventilation)
- Objective Personal Defense Weapon
Samples in periodicals archive:
All four handle death penalty cases under their contracts with the state Office of Public Defense Services.
The University of Oregon Law School graduate works for the Office of Public Defense Services in Salem, representing indigent defendants in the Oregon State Courts appellate cases.