The state Office of Professional Medical Conduct concluded that the catheter's location near the abdomen and its resemblance to a feeding tube led to the error.
What does OPMC stand for?
OPMC stands for Office of Professional Medical Conduct (New York State Department of Health)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPMC
We have 2 other meanings of OPMC in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Project Management Associate
- Oregon Property Managers Association
- Overseas Press and Media Association (UK)
- Organized Parents Make A Difference (Hartford, CT)
- Oncology Patient Management Audit System (UK electronic chemotherapy prescribing system)
- Operations and Maintenance Support
- Opm Aviation Services ApS (Denmark)
- Office of Planning, Management and Budget
- Outpatient Monitoring of Blood Pressure
- Oakland Physicians Medical Center (Michigan)
- Old Pueblo Mustang Club (car club; Tucson, AZ)
- Olympic Peninsula Motorcycle Club (Port Angeles, WA)
- Orange Park Medical Center (Orange Park, FL)
- Orchard Property Marketing Corporation (Pasig, Philippines)
- Our Place Motorcycle Club (Bismarck, ND)
- Office of the Program Manager for Chemical Munitions
- Oregon Project Management Certification Program
- Oculopharyngeal Muscular Dystrophy
- Officer Personnel Management Directorate
- Output Per Man-Day