Offering expertise in USAF and joint doctrine to assist Air University faculty, staff, and students in doctrine education, the institute serves as Air Education and Training Command's doctrine Office of primary responsibility.
What does OPR stand for?
OPR stands for Office of Primary Responsibility
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPR
We have 121 other meanings of OPR in our Acronym Attic
- Office Professionnel de Qualification des Designers Industriels (French: Professional Office for the Qualification of Industrial Designers)
- Ozark Piecemakers Quilt Guild (Springfield, MO)
- Office of Patent Quality Review (US Patent and Trademark Office; Department of Commerce)
- Onset Provocation Quality Region Radiation Relief Severity Time of pain
- Onset, Provocation, Quality, Radiation, Severity, Time (pain evaluation)
- Odd-Perfect Quadrature Sequence
- Office of Parental Representation (various locations)
- Office of Parks and Recreation (Oakland, CA)
- Office of Planning and Research
- Office of Population Research (Princeton University)
- Office of Prime Responsibility
- Office of Principal Responsibility
- Office of Professional Regulation (various locations)
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of Public Record
- Office of Public Relations (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Officer Performance Report
- Officer with Primary Responsibility
- Official Poker Rankings (website)
- Offre Publique de Retrait
Samples in periodicals archive:
The OSD office of primary responsibility for the guide is OUSD (AT & L) Defense Systems/Systems Engineering/Enterprise Development.
She is currently the Navy point of contact for Heanquarters Defense Logistics Agency international programs and the office of primary responsibility for FMS reinvention.