SAIC was instrumental in transitioning the DART network from NOAA's Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research (OAR).
What does OAR stand for?
OAR stands for Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAR
We have 124 other meanings of OAR in our Acronym Attic
- Off-Axis Ratio
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Office of Administrative Rules
- Office of Admissions and Records (various schools)
- Office of Aerospace Research
- Office of AIDS Research (National Institutes of Health)
- Office of Air and Radiation
- Office of Air Resources
- Office of Alumni Relations (various universities)
- Office of Applied Research (various organizations)
- Officer Aptitude Rating (Aviation Selection Test Battery)
- Ohio Amblyope Registry (Columbus, OH)
- Olympic Athletes from Russia
- Online Advertising Report
- Online Annual Report
- Ontario Action Researcher (electronic journal)
- Open Access Research
- Open Account Relation
- Open-Air Range
- Operating After Revocation (law enforcement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fels, Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research, for pioneering research in atmospheric radiative transfer and its application to weather prediction and climate modeling; Bruce B.