Mark-to-Market Restructuring The Office of Multifamily Housing Assistance Restructuring (OMHAR) contracted with public and nonpublic entities to carry out the mark-to-market restructurings on behalf of the federal government.
What does OMHAR stand for?
OMHAR stands for Office of Multifamily Housing Assistance Restructuring (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of OMHAR in our Acronym Attic
- Outpatient Mental Health (various locations)
- Outta My Hands
- Office of Minority Health Resource Center
- Office of Medicare Hearing & Appeals
- Ohio Manufactured Homes Association
- Ohio Morgan Horse Association (horse breeders)
- Ontario Manufactured Housing Association (Canada)
- Ontario Minor Hockey Association
- Oregon Manufactured Housing Association
- Old McDonald Had A Farm
- Office of Mental Health Addiction Services (Oregon)
- Open Market Home Buy (UK)
- Odessa Memorial Healthcare Center (Odessa, WA)
- Ohio Manufactured Homes Commission (Dublin, OH; building regulation)
- Olympus Managed Health Care (Miami, FL)
- Ontario Marine Heritage Committee (Canada)
- Ontario Morgan Horse Club (est. 1968; Canada)
- Original Manufacture Hard Case (musical instruments)
- Outpatient Mental Health Centers
- Oregon Mental Health Counselors Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mark-to-Market program, which is administered by HUD's Office of Multifamily Housing Assistance Restructuring (OMHAR), was created in 1997 to reduce Section 8 rental payments on thousands of privately owned, federally subsidized units.