It suggests that we're not seeing male students from undeserved communities enrolling and graduating," says William Harvey, vice president and director of the Office of Minorities in Higher Education at ACE.
What does OMHE stand for?
OMHE stands for Office of Minorities in Higher Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMHE
- Open Market Home Buy (UK)
- Odessa Memorial Healthcare Center (Odessa, WA)
- Ohio Manufactured Homes Commission (Dublin, OH; building regulation)
- Olympus Managed Health Care (Miami, FL)
- Ontario Marine Heritage Committee (Canada)
- Ontario Morgan Horse Club (est. 1968; Canada)
- Original Manufacture Hard Case (musical instruments)
- Outpatient Mental Health Centers
- Oregon Mental Health Counselors Association
- Organic Material Hydrocarbon Equivalent
- Other Material Handling Equipment Program (US Navy)
- Offshore Mechanical Handling Equipment Committee
- OM Technology and HEX Integrated Markets
- Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame (Muskogee, OK)
- Ontario Mental Health Foundation (Canada)
- Ontario Minor Hockey Foundation (Ontario, Canada)
- Outbound Material Handling Form (shipping industry)
- Overlay Multicast Based on Heterogeneous Forwarding
- Oregon Mennonite Historical and Genealogical Society (Salem, OR)
- Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harvey, vice president and director of the Office of Minorities in Higher Education at the American Council on Education (ACE).
Carter, assistant director of ACE's Office of Minorities in Higher Education, says more aggressive college recruitment efforts, increased enrollment at HBCUs and an increase in Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores of blacks have contributed to the upward trend.