In accordance with the decision of the General Assembly in its resolution 62/265, the Strategic Military Cell will terminate its functions effective June 30, at which time the functions of the Strategic Military Cell will be fully integrated within the reinforced Office of Military Affairs of the Department of Peacekeeping Operations (see S/2008/425 of June 27, 2008).
What does OMA stand for?
OMA stands for Office of Military Affairs (US CIA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OMA
We have 166 other meanings of OMA in our Acronym Attic
- Object Management Architecture
- Object-based Mapping Automata
- Oceanside Museum of Art (California)
- Ocular Motor Apraxia
- Odd-Mode Analysis
- Off Madison Ave (advertising; Arizona)
- Office for Metropolitan Architecture (Netherlands)
- Office of Management and Administration
- Office of Management Assessment
- Office of Members' Advocates (Wikipedian voluntary group; now Association of Members' Advocates, AMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is now an office of military affairs in USAID, a development that she calls "revolutionary.
This is all done under the auspices of the Filipino government, said Thomas Baltazar, director of the office of military affairs at USAID.