What does OMI stand for?
OMI stands for Office of Medical Informatics (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMI
We have 145 other meanings of OMI in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Ontario Municipal Health and Safety Representatives Association
- Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training (West Virginia, USA)
- Oxfordshire Mental Health Trust (UK)
- Old Men and Heavy Weights (US paintball team)
- Oblates of Mary Immaculate (religious order)
- Ocean Mammal Institute
- Offender Management Inspection (UK)
- Office des Migrations Internationales (France)
- Office of Management Information
- Office of Military Instruction
- Office of the Medical Investigator (New Mexico)
- Ohio Mechanical Institute (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Old Man Intake (automobile air intake modification)
- Old Myocardial Infarction (heart disease)
- Olford Ministries International
- Olympic Medical Institute (UK)
- Oocyte Maturation Inhibitor
- Open Market, Inc.
- Open Messaging Interface