The settlement comes six months after investigators with the state Office of Medical Assistance Programs, which oversees the Oregon Health Plan, released a preliminary report that was highly critical of LIPA.
What does OMAP stand for?
OMAP stands for Office of Medical Assistance Programs (Oregon Department of Human Services)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMAP
We have 18 other meanings of OMAP in our Acronym Attic
- Of Mice and Men (novel, movie)
- Of Monsters and Men (band)
- Old Mutual Asset Managers (UK)
- Optical Manipulation and Metrology (research program)
- Ormond Memorial Art Museum (Florida)
- Oriental Medicine Association of New Mexico
- Observed Maximum Acid Output
- Office of Marine and Aircraft Operations (US NOAA)
- Office of Marine and Aviation Operations (US NOAA)
- Orientation and Mobility Association of Oregon
- Ohio Medication Algorithm Project (psychiatry)
- Open Multimedia Applications Platform (Texas Instruments semiconductor operating system)
- Operation and Maintenance Application Point (CCS #7-Sprint)
- Operation, Maintenance, and Administration Part (SS7 SCCP)
- Original Music Association of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Object Management Application Programming Interface (computing)
- Open Mobile Application Processor Interfaces
- Object, Metadata and Artifacts Registry
- Office of Medical Applications of Research
- Operational Maintenance and Repair (US Navy ship)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal regulators, meanwhile, have criticized the state Office of Medical Assistance Programs for lax oversight of LIPA.
KID CARE For more information on Kid Care and state insurance programs for low-income children, call the Office of Medical Assistance Programs at (800) 527-5772
Officials in the state Office of Medical Assistance Programs, which administers the Oregon Health Plan and contracts with LIPA, have given LIPA 30 days to respond to their report.