In its pay report to the Office of Manpower Economics, the TUC said the North West would be among the hardest hit areas, with pounds 200million sucked from its economy through job losses, business closures and decreased spending power.
What does OME stand for?
OME stands for Office of Manpower Economics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OME
We have 61 other meanings of OME in our Acronym Attic
- Oscillatory Motion Displacement Stimuli (visual function)
- Oscillatory Movement Displacement Threshold
- Ohio-Meadville District of the Unitarian Universalist (Lodi, OH)
- Outer Medullary Descending Vasa Recta
- Methoxy Group
- Nome, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Observatoire Mediterraneen de l'Energie
- Ocean Mountain Extreme (clothing label)
- Odyssey Marine Exploration
- Office of Management Engineer
- Office of Mediated Education (Kansas State University)
- Office of Minerals Exploration (US government)
- Office of the Medical Examiner (various locations)
- Offshore Marine Engineering (oil industry)
- Oh My Edward
- Oh My Edward (Cullen)
- Oh My Edward (movie/book Twilight)
- Oh My Edward!
- Oh My Emmett
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Athens, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are supported by the Office of Manpower Economics, which carries out NHS workforce research on its behalf, as well as for PRBs that serve other parts of the public sector.