Analysis of the behavioral health components of the survey is performed by Ensuring Solutions to Alcohol Problems, a division of The George Washington University Medical Center headed by Eric Goplerud, PhD, former director of the SAMHSA Office of Managed Care.
What does OMC stand for?
OMC stands for Office of Managed Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OMC
We have 250 other meanings of OMC in our Acronym Attic
- Orbiter Midbody Umbilical Unit (US NASA)
- Chief Opticalman (Naval Rating)
- Oakland Medical Center (California)
- Oakland Municipal Code (California)
- Ocala Metropolitan Campus (Webster University; Ocala, FL)
- Occupational Measurement Center
- Occupational Medical Clinic (various locations)
- Occupational Medicine Center
- Office for Multicultural Faculty Careers (Brigham and Women's Hospital; Boston, MA)
- Office Management Committee (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director, Bureau of Quality Management and Outcomes Research, Office of Managed Care, New York State Department of Health, Room 1938 Coming Tower, Albany, New York 12237.