Harvard University has reported and continues to report any serious or continuing noncompliance with the relevant policies/regulations involving research animals to the NIH Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare as required.
What does OLAW stand for?
OLAW stands for Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (NIH)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLAW
We have 2 other meanings of OLAW in our Acronym Attic
- Organización Latino Americana de Solidaridad (Organization of Latin American Solidarity)
- Open Learning Association of South Africa (RSA)
- Office of Los Alamos Operations
- Offender Learning and Skills Service (UK)
- Organization of Latino Social Workers
- Old Latin (linguistics)
- Ollandse Lange Afstand Tippelaars (Dutch: Olland Long Distance Boot Tippe)
- Online Learning And Training (University of Zurich, Switzerland)
- Other Licensed Antifungal Therapy
- Organised Lesbian Alliance for Visibility and Action (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will focus entirely on protection for human subjects, while treatment for animal subjects will be overseen separately by a new Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare at NIH.