The firm also said officials at the Oklahoma Office of Juvenile Affairs were interested in the concept.
What does OJA stand for?
OJA stands for Office of Juvenile Affairs (Oklahoma)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OJA
We have 13 other meanings of OJA in our Acronym Attic
- Orange Juice
- Orange Julius (smoothie shop)
- Orenthal James (Simpson)
- Organisation Jeunesse (French: youth organization)
- Orlando Jones (actor)
- Orlando Jordan (wrestler)
- Orpington Juniors (est. 1965)
- Outdoor Japan (magazine)
- Office of Judicial Administration (Kansas)
- Office of Justice Assistance (Madison, WI)
- Online Journalism Award
- Orange Julius of America (fast food franchise; Minneapolis, MN)
- Organisme de Justice Alternative (French: Alternative Justice Organization; Canada)
- Orlando Junior Academy (Orlando, Florida)
- Ottawa Jewish Archives (Ottawa, Canada)
- Office for Judicial and Academic Advocacy (Brandeis University student union)
- Online Journal of Analytic Combinatorics (University of Missouri at Columbia)
- Ontario Junior Achievement Conference (Ontario, Canada)
- Ohio Justice Alliance for Community Corrections
- Office of the Judge Advocate General
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oklahoma Halfway House, Oklahoma City Oklahoma Office of Juvenile Affairs Central Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Tecumseh Lloyd E.
Ohio's adult and juvenile agencies, the Alabama Division of Youth Services, the Virginia Department of Corrections and the Oklahoma Office of Juvenile Affairs have all invested in the ACA Leadership Development for the Corrections Professional course.
Dukes, training specialist, Office of Juvenile Affairs Pennsylvania Kenneth J.