The OMA has even teamed up with the Student Activities Council, That Gay Group (TGG), the Sociology Department, the Social Work Department, and the Office of Human Resources to bring Lt.
What does OHR stand for?
OHR stands for Office of Human Resources
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHR
We have 39 other meanings of OHR in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Headquarters (Malaysia)
- Oral Health Questionnaire
- Outdoor Health Questionnaire (UK)
- Overseas Headquarters
- Ontario Health Quality Council (Canada)
- On Hand Quantities with Dollar Amount
- Oral Health-Related Quality of Life (UK)
- Oak Hills Research (Aurora, CO)
- Office for Human Rights (various locations)
- Office of Health Research
- Office of the High Representative (in Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Old Homes Restored (show)
- Operational Hazard Reports
- Optical Handwriting Recognition
- Optimal Hedge Ratio (investing)
- Oracle Human Resources (software)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie du Rhone
- Order Handling Rules (stock trading)
- Occupational Health Risk Assessment Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
edu UO employees can contact Office of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity at 541-346-3123 or Office of Human Resources at 541-346-3159 for assistance connecting to resources Community at large: Sexual Assault Support Services, 541-343-7277 (24-hour crisis line) or 541-484-9791 Womenspace, 541-485-8232 or 541-485-6513 (24-hour crisis line) White Bird Clinic Counseling, 541-342-8255 or 541-687-4000 (24-hour crisis line)
We deeply regret the need for any of these reductions, and our Office of Human Resources is actively working with all affected employees to help them find other positions," Podolsky said.
Walton College of Business and the Office of Human Resources at the University of Arkansas are sponsoring "The Disney Institute Keys to Excellence.
Registration for the accelerated business program will be conducted by the city's Office of Human Resources.
The college also is expected to add hiring consultants within the Office of Human Resources to better attract job candidates.
Method A printed survey was distributed by campus mail in early January 2003, to all full-time teaching faculty members at JSU, using a mailing list obtained from the Office of Human Resources.