This month it has write-ups on the Sea Monkeys Worship Page; The John Gotti Tribute Page and the Department of Energy Office of Human Radiation Experiments Home Page.
What does OHRE stand for?
OHRE stands for Office of Human Radiation Experiments (US Department of Energy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OHRE
We have 2 other meanings of OHRE in our Acronym Attic
- l'Orchestre d'Harmonie de la Région Centre
- Oklahoma Human Rights Commission
- Ontario Human Rights Code
- Ontario Human Rights Commission
- Operational Hourly Ride Capacity
- Oregon Holocaust Resource Center (Pacific University; Forest Grove, OR)
- Organisation and Human Resources Research Centre (EU)
- Ottawa Hospital Regional Cancer Centre (Canada)
- Office of Human Resource Development (a component of OWR)
- Organization and Human Resource Development
- Office of Human Research Ethics (University of North Carolina)
- Office of Human Resources and Education (US NASA)
- Oregon Health Research and Evaluation Collaborative (Salem)
- Office of Human Resources and EEO (a component of OPM)
- Opportunity Housing Reserve Fund (Montgomery County, MD)
- Official Hotel and Resort Guide
- Occupational Health & Rehabilitation Inc.
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute (Canada)
- Overall Health Rating Index
- Ontario Horse Racing Industry Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weiss, director of the Department of Energy's year-old Office of Human Radiation Experiments (OHRE), described her group's efforts to identify and unearth documentation pertaining to radiation experimentation carried out since 1944 by DOE's predecessor agencies.