Washington, June 30 ( ANI ): The Michigan State Police's Office of Highway Safety Planning is experimenting with an "interactive urinal communicator," a urinal cake that talks, to curb drunken driving in four Michigan counties.
What does OHS stand for?
OHS stands for Office of Highway Safety
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHS
We have 131 other meanings of OHS in our Acronym Attic
- Oceanside High School
- Ochsner Health System
- Ocoee High School (Florida)
- Oconomowoc High School
- October Household Survey (South Africa)
- Ocular Histoplasmosis Syndrome
- Odessa High School (various locations)
- Offerton High School (UK)
- Office of Head Start (US DHHS)
- Office of Health and Safety (US CDC)
- Office of Hispanic Services
- Office of Homeland Security (USA)
- Ohio Historical Society
- Ohio Homeland Security (Columbus, OH)
- Oilfields High School (California)
- Okeechobee High School (Florida)
- Okemos High School (Michigan)
- Oklahoma Historical Society (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Olympia High School (Washington)
- Olympian High School (Chula Vista, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With this high-level support to draw on, SDDOT Traffic and Safety Engineer Cliff Reuer, SDDPS Director of the Office of Highway Safety Roy Meyer, and FHWA Division Safety and Traffic Engineer Sharon Johnson joined forces to champion the development of a comprehensive and data-driven safety plan.
The change is likely to make hundreds more people face the tougher penalties each year, said Alberto Gutier, director of the Arizona Governor's Office of Highway Safety.
In Michigan, more than 700 businesses are members of NETS, which is administered by the Office of Highway Safety Planning of the Michigan State Police Department.
MDOT is planning the agenda jointly with the State's Office of Highway Safety Planning.