Taylor, Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control, U.
What does OHHLHC stand for?
OHHLHC stands for Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ontario Harness Horse Association
- Orchard Hodgetts Hockey Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Occupational Health Hazard Assessment Report
- Ontario Home Health Care Providers Association (Canada)
- Office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Obie Harrington-Howes Foundation (Darien, CT)
- Oceans and Human Health Initiative (US NOAA)
- Oregon Hill Home Improvement Council (Virginia)
- Oxo-Hexanoyl Homoserine Lactone
- Original Hip Hop Lyrics Archive (lyrics website)
- Occupational Health and Hygiene Plan
- Ontario Heart Health Program (Canada)
- Oak Harbor High School (Washington)
- Oak Hill High School (Oak Hill, WV)
- Oak Hills High School (Cincinnati, OH)
- Office of Health and Human Services (various locations)
- Ogemaw Heights High School (Michigan)
- Olympic Heights High School (Boca Raton, FL)
- Oxon Hill High School (Maryland)
- Obsolete Hardware Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control has announced a series of free training opportunities to build capacity to perform the lead hazard control work required by the Lead Safe Housing Rule.
But in later decades the housing and health communities went in different directions as rapid and dramatic medical advances tended to obscure the relationship between adequate housing and public health, says David Jacobs, director of HUD's Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control.