The Office of Health Technology Assessment (OHTA), the technology assessment arm of the Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA), has a technology assessment process based primarily on literature review.
What does OHTA stand for?
OHTA stands for Office of Health Technology Assessment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHTA
We have 2 other meanings of OHTA in our Acronym Attic
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de Troyes
- Oregon Healthy Teens
- Orthotopic Heart Transplant
- Over Head Transmission
- Over Head Transport
- Overhead Hoist Transport (manufacturing)
- Overhead Projector Transparency
- Ozark Highlands Trail
- Österreichische Hotel- und Tourismusbank GmbH (Austria)
- Över Huvud Taget (Swedish: at all)
- Office of Historical Trust Accounting (US DOI)
- Ohio Hospital Telecommunications Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Ontario Heritage Tree Alliance (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Organ Historical Trust of Australia
- Ozark Highlands Trail Association (Fayetteville, AR)
- Ontario Health Technology Advisory Committee (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Ontario Highway Transport Board
- Oriental Hotel Tokyo Bay (Tokyo, Japan)
- Orchid Herbarium Type Catalogue (UK)
- Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HCFA decision was based on an Office of Health Technology Assessment (OHTA) Review which concluded that there were not sufficient published data to determine the clinical effectiveness of Procuren(R).
4 years on average) for the Office of Health Technology Assessment to respond to a HCFA request for an evaluation.