The Office of Health Professions Adjudicator was set up on the recommendation of Dame Janet Smith, the judge who headed the Shipman inquiry.
What does OHPA stand for?
OHPA stands for Office of Health Professions Adjudicator (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OHPA
We have 4 other meanings of OHPA in our Acronym Attic
- Outer Helmholtz Plane
- Oven Hot Process (soap making)
- Over Head Protection
- Overhead and Profit (also seen as O&P)
- Overhead on Poles
- Overhead Press (weightlifting)
- Overhead Projector
- Overnight Host Program (University of California, Berkeley)
- Oxford Health Plans Inc.
- Open Hypermedia Protocol -What Others Want
- Office of the Health Plan Administrator (Oregon)
- Old Harding Pediatric Associates (Tennessee)
- Ontario Hay Producers Association
- Ontario Health Providers Alliance (Canada; est. 1993)
- Ocala Historic Preservation Advisory Board
- Oregon Hospital Political Action Committee
- Outpatient and Home Parenteral Antibiotic Therapy
- Outpatient or Home Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy
- Orissa Hydro Power Corporation Ltd. (India)
- Oskaloosa Historic Preservation Commission (Oskaloosa, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FROM 2012 the GOC will no longer conduct fitness to practise hearings, with the Office of Health Professions Adjudicator (OHPA) taking over its cases.