What does OHFLAC stand for?
OHFLAC stands for Office of Health Facilities Licensure and Certification (West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Office of Health Facility Complaints (Minnesota)
- Ohio Health Freedom Coalition (Worthington, OH)
- Ohio Heart Failure Coalition
- Ohio Housing Finance Corporation
- Open Hand Fingers Closed (ASL)
- Orico Huit Funding Corp.
- Outpatient Heart Failure Clinic
- Oxygen/Halogen Free Copper
- Oral Health Fee for Service Scheme (dental care provision; Australia)
- Oak Harbor Freight Lines, Inc.
- Office of Health Facilities and Licensing Certification (Delaware Health and Social Services)
- Occupational Handicap-Free Life Expectancy
- Opry Heritage Foundation of Oklahoma
- Occupational Hygiene Focal Points (Shell UK; management program)
- Oxford Handbook for the Foundation Programme (UK)
- Oral Health Foundation Rwanda
- Office of Housing Finance Supervision
- Optimized Hartree-Fock-Slater
- Orpheus Hellenic Folklore Society (Glenview, Illinois)
- Omsk hemorrhagic fever virus