GAO-10-733T May 18, 2010 The Head Start program, overseen by the Department of Health and Human Services and administered by the Office of Head Start, provides child development services primarily to low-income families and their children.
What does OHS stand for?
OHS stands for Office of Head Start (US DHHS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OHS
We have 131 other meanings of OHS in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Hygiene Services (various locations)
- Oceana High School
- Oceanside High School
- Ochsner Health System
- Ocoee High School (Florida)
- Oconomowoc High School
- October Household Survey (South Africa)
- Ocular Histoplasmosis Syndrome
- Odessa High School (various locations)
- Offerton High School (UK)
- Office of Health and Safety (US CDC)
- Office of Highway Safety
- Office of Hispanic Services
- Office of Homeland Security (USA)
- Ohio Historical Society
- Ohio Homeland Security (Columbus, OH)
- Oilfields High School (California)
- Okeechobee High School (Florida)
- Okemos High School (Michigan)
- Oklahoma Historical Society (Oklahoma City, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Require coordination and cooperation among the Child Care Bureau, Office of Head Start, Maternal and Child Health Program, Department of Education, and other relevant federal entities so that programs rely on consistent policy guidance from ACF and its federal partners and experience reduced conflict among rules and regulations.
As of March 16, 2010, the Office of Head Start (OHS) had committed 93 percent of the $1.
To address concerns about transporting children safely, the 1992 Head Start Improvement Act directed the Office of Head Start (OHS) to develop transportation regulations to ensure the safety and effectiveness of transportation services made available to children by Head Start grantees and delegates.