Childress, Office of Extramural Programs, NIOSH, CDC, 1600 Clifton Rd NE, Executive Park, Bldg 24, Rm 1427, MS E-74, Atlanta, GA 30333 USA, 404-498-2509, fax: 404-498-2571, e-mail: ahc0@cdc.
What does OEPR stand for?
OEPR stands for Office of Extramural Programs (National Institutes of Health)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OEPR
We have 1 other meaning of OEPR in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Environmental Policy and Planning (Thailand)
- Office of Executive Policy and Programs (South Carolina)
- Operating Expenditures per Pupil
- Oman Establishment for Press, Publication and Advertising (Ministry of Information)
- Office of Environmental Planning and Policy Coordination (Marshall Islands)
- Ohio Edison/Penn Power Credit Union
- Office of Emergency Prevention, Preparedness and Response (US EPA)
- Office of Electric Power Regulation (US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission)
- Office of Emergency Planning and Response (various organizations)
- Office of Ethics and Professional Review (National Association of Social Workers)
- Offensief voor Eerlijke Participatie van Studenten
- Oil Equip Procurement Serve Ltd (UK)
- Open Ephys Production Site (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Opera Estate Primary School (Singapore)
- Optical and Electronic Projection Services
- Organização Educativa de Prevenção à Saúde
- Online English Proficiency Test
- Optical Engineering and Photonic Technology (Winter Garden, FL)
- Ontario Energy and Property Tax Credit (Ontario, Canada)
- Obligatory Exercise Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Office of Extramural Programs, NIOSH/CDC, 1600 Clifton Rd NE, Bldg 24, Rm 1536, MS E-74, Atlanta, GA 30333 USA, 404-498-2524, fax: 404-498-2571, e-mail: mgalvin@cdc.
Childress, CDC, NIOSH, Office of Extramural Programs, 1600 Clifton Rd NE, Executive Park Bldg 24, Rm 1427, MS E-74, Atlanta, GA 30333 USA, 404-498-2509, fax: 404-498-2571, e-mail: ahc0@cdc.
gov; Karin Helmers, Office of Extramural Programs, NINR, Building 45, Room 3AN12, MSC 6300, Bethesda, MD 20892-6300 USA, 301-594-2177, fax: 301-480-8260, e-mail: helmersk@mail.