00 Hardcover JN1415 Volume VI of this important collection contains letters and reports exchanged among the members of the Office of External Affairs of Ireland during the crucial years from 1939 - 1941.
What does OEA stand for?
OEA stands for Office of External Affairs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OEA
We have 90 other meanings of OEA in our Acronym Attic
- Output Efficiency at 20 minutes
- Outlook Express 6
- O'Neal Airport (Vincennes, Indiana, USA)
- Ocean Executive Agent
- Office Executive Association
- Office of Economic Adjustment
- Office of Education Accountability
- Office of Employee Appeals
- Office of Energy Assurance (DOE)
- Office of Environmental Adjudication (Indiana)
- Office of Extramural Activities (NIAAA)
- Office of The Employment Advocate (Australia)
- Ohio Education Association
- Oil, Engine, Arctic (US Army)
- Okaya Electric America
- Oklahoma Education Association
- Ombudsman for Estate Agents (UK)
- Omron Electronics Asia (Hong Kong)
- Ontario Energy Association (Canada)
- Open Enforcement Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
Klintberg is named Dir of USDA's Farm Service Agency's Office of External Affairs.
Connie Barron is deputy director of the Indiana Department of Environmental Management's Office of External Affairs.
About 90 people attended the Naw-Ruz reception, which was organized by the Office of External Affairs of the Baha'i community of the UK and held on the terrace of the House of Commons.