White-Dunston works in Office of Equal Opportunity, where she has conducted numerous investigations of Agency complaints, drafted Final Agency Decisions and Final Orders on complex and novel issues, as well as negotiated and drafted settlement agreements and various other legal documents; all of which covered the entire spectrum of legal bases of alleged discrimination.
What does OEO stand for?
OEO stands for Office of Equal Opportunity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OEO
We have 28 other meanings of OEO in our Acronym Attic
- Outdoor ESCAPES New Hampshire, LLC
- Oil Extended Natural Rubber
- Orleans-Essex North Supervisory Union (now North Country Supervisory Union; Vermont)
- Office of Energy and New Uses (USDA)
- Cambodian Orphan and Education Organization (est. 2010)
- Office Equipment Outlet
- Office of Economic Opportunity
- Office of Emergency Operations (FDA and DOE)
- Office of Energy Outreach
- Office of Enforcement Operations (Federal Bureau of Prisons)
- Officers' Eyes Only
- Omega Epsilon Omega
- Online Editorial Outreach (internet content developers)
- Operations Evaluation Office
- Optical and Electro-Optical
- Organic Essential Oils
- Other Expeditionary Operations (USMC)
- Oak Embers Owners Association (West Greenwich, RI)
- Office of Emergency Operations in Africa (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Booker was Director of the office of equal opportunity at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
The NASA/NACME partnership began in 1998 with funding from NASA's Office of Equal Opportunity.
Susan Nichols was named executive director of the office of equal opportunity and diversity at UM in 2004.