The International Agency for Research on Cancer, the World Health Organisation, the European Union, the National Toxicology Programme of the US Department of Health and Human Services, the National Research Council, and the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment of California -- have found no sufficiently compelling reason to classify MTBE as a possible cancer-causing agent for humans," he said.
What does OEH stand for?
OEH stands for Office of Environmental Health (state government)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OEH
We have 16 other meanings of OEH in our Acronym Attic
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Zytometrie (Austrian Society for Cytometry; Vienna, Austria)
- Open European GPL (Grand Prix Legends) League
- Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting
- Organization Effectiveness General Officer Steering Committee
- oestrus-associated glycoprotein
- Office of External Graduate Programs
- Open Ended Group Projects
- open-ended generative principles
- Oesterreichisches Gesellschafts- und Wirtschaftsmuseum (German: Austrian Museum for Social and Economic Affairs
- Occupational and Environmental Health
- Old Engineering Hall (University of Pittsburgh)
- Optoelectronic Holography
- Order of the Ebon Hand (gaming)
- Orient-Express Hotels
- Office of Environmental Health Assessments (Washington State Department of Health)
- Old Evansville Historic Association (Evansville, IN)
- Oregon Environmental Health Association (Corvallis, OR)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Center (New York)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Center of Rhode Island
- Office for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment, part of the California Environmental Protection Agency, oversees the Prop 65 program.
And at Boston University, with 29,000 students, as many as 4,000 may have to remain behind because of travel restrictions, estimates Peter Schneider, the executive director of the Office of Environmental Health and Safety.
The joint CARB and Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) report cites new and strengthening evidence that links secondhand tobacco smoke to a wide variety of adverse health effects, including increased incidences of cancer, heart disease, and respiratory ailments, as well as increased incidence of breast cancer in nonsmoking pre-menopausal women.
26, California's Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) issued a safe use determination (SUD) to NPCA for crystalline silica in interior flat latex paints containing six percent crystalline silica, or less, with diatomaceous earth as the sole source of crystal line silica, under California's Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (Proposition 65).
In California, we firmly believe the consumer should know what is in the products they purchase so they can make informed decisions," says Val Seibal, deputy director of California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment.