asked Kathleen Hogan, deputy assistant secretary at the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy at the Department of Energy.
What does OEE stand for?
OEE stands for Office of Energy Efficiency (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OEE
We have 28 other meanings of OEE in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Economic Dispute Resolution
- Office of Educational Development and Research
- Office of Equity and Diversity Services (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Ohio Education Directory System (Ohio Department of Education)
- Observatoire Européen des Drogues et des Toxicomanies (European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction)
- Osservatorio Europeo delle Droghe e delle Tossicodipendenze (Italian: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addition)
- Organismos Ekdoseos Didaktikon Vivlion (Greek: Organization for the Publishing of School Books)
- Osage Exploration and Development, Inc.
- Observatoire de l'Épargne Européenne
- Office de l'Efficacité Énergétique (Office of Energy Efficiency - Canada)
- Office of Environmental Education
- Office of Export Enforcement, Intelligence Division
- Office of the E-Envoy (UK)
- Offline Explorer Enterprise (software; MetaProducts Software Corporation)
- Operating Equipment Effectivity
- Operators Extra Expense (insurance)
- Order of the Evil Eye (Satanism)
- Orthogonal Exponential Expansion
- Outdoor and Experiential Education (various locations)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DOE's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, recently recognized 128 U.
In Canada, the Office of Energy Efficiency at Natural Resources Canada offers a slate of federal grants and incentives under its ecoENERGY Retrofit program to homeowners, businesses, large industries and public institutions to help them invest in energy- and pollution-saving upgrades.
Natural gas will cost less to use in 2007 than other major home energy sources, according to the Department of Energy's (DOE) Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
MMDA noted that the project, which is being delivered in partnership with NRCan's Office of Energy Efficiency, is scheduled to run through May.
According to the center, the Hybrid Electric Vehicle Fleet Cost and Benefits Calculator Tool, developed by the Department of Energy's (DOE) National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), CNAD and the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE) with funding from DOE's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's Clean Cities activity, is available for free at http://www.