I first witnessed this in the 1970s in an office that was inspired by Sargent Shriver's efforts to get feedback when he headed the Office of Economic Opportunity.
What does OEO stand for?
OEO stands for Office of Economic Opportunity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEO
We have 28 other meanings of OEO in our Acronym Attic
- Outra Escola, Novos Amigos (Portuguese: Other School, New Friends)
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian national bank)
- Organisations Environnementales Non Gouvernementales (French: Non-Governmental Environmental Organizations)
- Organismes Environnementaux Non Gouvernementaux (French: Environmental Non-Governmental Organizations)
- Outdoor ESCAPES New Hampshire, LLC
- Oil Extended Natural Rubber
- Orleans-Essex North Supervisory Union (now North Country Supervisory Union; Vermont)
- Office of Energy and New Uses (USDA)
- Cambodian Orphan and Education Organization (est. 2010)
- Office Equipment Outlet
- Office of Emergency Operations (FDA and DOE)
- Office of Energy Outreach
- Office of Enforcement Operations (Federal Bureau of Prisons)
- Office of Equal Opportunity
- Officers' Eyes Only
- Omega Epsilon Omega
- Online Editorial Outreach (internet content developers)
- Operations Evaluation Office
- Optical and Electro-Optical
Samples in periodicals archive:
House of Representatives from Chicago in 1962 and won reelection three times, though he left office in the spring of 1969 to direct the Office of Economic Opportunity in the Richard M.
4 million grant from the Office of Economic Opportunity established OFC to test ways of attracting scarce capital into America's impoverished communities.
He served four terms before President Richard Nixon appointed him as head of the Office of Economic Opportunity and then as ambassador to NATO.
USVI Governor John deJongh said the Office of Economic Opportunity, which oversees government's participation in the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act, has filed an application seeking funding for a program to perform broadband mapping and planning, reports Caribbean Net News (Aug.
142) Donald Rumsfeld, though now notorious for other reasons, was director of the Office of Economic Opportunity that conducted the NIT experiments.