The agency, bolstered by a planning grant from the Office of Economic Adjustment and an advisory group of industry associations, county officials and Nassau Community College, studied nine small defense firms.
What does OEA stand for?
OEA stands for Office of Economic Adjustment
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of OEA
We have 90 other meanings of OEA in our Acronym Attic
- Opto-Electronic Image Rejection Mixer
- Optoelectronic Very Large Scale Integration
- Open Entry/Open Exit (education)
- Lubricating Oil, Internal Combustion Engine
- Output Efficiency at 20 minutes
- Outlook Express 6
- O'Neal Airport (Vincennes, Indiana, USA)
- Ocean Executive Agent
- Office Executive Association
- Office of Education Accountability
- Office of Employee Appeals
- Office of Energy Assurance (DOE)
- Office of Environmental Adjudication (Indiana)
- Office of External Affairs
- Office of Extramural Activities (NIAAA)
- Office of The Employment Advocate (Australia)
- Ohio Education Association
- Oil, Engine, Arctic (US Army)
- Okaya Electric America
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a DOD Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA) survey, 17 of 18 BRAC growth communities identified transportation as one of their top challenges.
This work was performed at the request of the Office of Economic Adjustment and the city of New Rochelle, the island's owner, who plans to revive it and make it accessible for public use.
A DOD directive requires the military services to develop guidance for providing planning information to installations, communities, and DOD's Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA), but GAO found that none had done so.
5 million for the hardest hit communities, will be approved by the DoD's Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA) within seven days of a community's designation of a "single, local, representative organization.