Pharmacists and wholesalers who have the affected Advair Diskus inhalers should remove them from shelves and contact the FDA's Office of Criminal Investigations at 800-551-3989.
What does OCI stand for?
OCI stands for Office of Criminal Investigation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCI
We have 142 other meanings of OCI in our Acronym Attic
- Observable Critical Item
- Obstacle Course Instructor
- Ocean Choice International (various locations)
- Ocean Color Imager
- Offensive Counter Information
- Office of Capital Improvements (various locations)
- Office of Central Inspection (Wichita, KS)
- Office of Collateral Interest (Canada)
- Office of Commissioner of Insurance
- Office of Corollary Interest
- Office of Cyberinfrastructure (US NSF)
- Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
- Office of the Correctional Investigator of Canada
- Oil Change Interval (engine maintenance)
- Oil Corrosion Inhibitor (vessels)
- Okinawa Christian Institute (Japan)
- Old College Inn (restaurant, Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Omron Canada, Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- On-Campus Interview (various universities)
- Onderwijs Commissie Informatica (Education Committee for Computer Science, Delft University of Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
People who think they have a counterfeit Alli product should contact the FDA's Office of Criminal Investigations, 800-551-3989 or www.
The Federal Office of Criminal Investigation (BKA) publishes an annual narcotics report on illicit drug-related crimes, including data on seizures, drug flows, and consumption.
Von Eschenbach noted that FDAIs Office of Criminal investigations has experienced a dramatic increase of new counterfeit drug cases over the last five years.
The Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research is working with FDA's Office of Regulatory Affairs and Office of Criminal Investigations in investigating firms and persons involved in the sale, distribution, and manufacture of unapproved HIV home test kits in the United States.
Postal Inspection Service, Office of Criminal Investigations, Vol.