The grant, which runs from August 24, 2012 until August 23, 2013, will also be used to improve consumer assistance services provided by the Department s Office of Consumer Health Insurance and the Life, Accident and Health Complaint units, such as the assistance provided for filing appeals and external reviews for denied claims.
What does OCHI stand for?
OCHI stands for Office of Consumer Health Insurance (Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCHI
- Oklahoma Christian Home Educators Consociation (Oklahoma City, OH)
- Ontario Christian Home Educators' Connection
- Organic Chemistry
- Oklahoma Center for High Energy Physics (Department of Physics, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK)
- Oklahoma County Home Finance Authority
- Orange County Housing Finance Authority (Florida)
- Orange County Habitat for Humanity (Virginia)
- Oregon Coast Home and Garden Show
- Oregon Coalition on Housing and Homelessness
- Oakland Community Housing Inc. (California)
- Orange County Heart Institute and Research Center (cardiology; California)
- Oregon Certified Home Inspector
- Office of Citywide Health Insurance Access (New York, NY)
- Oregon Community Health Information Network
- Ottawa-Carleton Health Information Network (est. 1995; Canada)
- Obsolete Computer Museum Helpline
- Okanagan College Hockey League (Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada)
- Online Cyber Hockey League
- Opening, Closing, High and Low (Forex market)
- Ohio Commission on Hispanic Latino Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Illinois' office of consumer health insurance started up in January 2000--the result of a law sponsored by Senator Laura Kent Donahue.