Prior to joining ACA, Andy worked as a consultant to the National Republican Trust PAC and was senior intergovernmental affairs officer in the Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs at the U.
What does OCIA stand for?
OCIA stands for Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs (US government)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCIA
We have 10 other meanings of OCIA in our Acronym Attic
- Oxide Control and Indication
- Oxygen Concentration Indicator
- Österreichisches Controller Institut (Austria)
- Open Cable Initiative Customer Interface 1 (SCTE DVS 194v2)
- Open Cable Initiative Customer Interface 2 (pod-host)
- Open Cable Initiative Head-End Interface 1 (programming content)
- Open Cable Initiative Head-End Interface 2 (conditional access system)
- Open Cable Initiative Head-End Interface 3 (billing and operational support)
- Open Cable Initiative Network Interface
- Organizational Conflict of Interest Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Office of the Commissioner for Islamic Affairs
- Oklahoma Certified Installers Association
- Optically Coupled Interface Adapter
- Order of Christian Initiation of Adults
- Organic Crop Improvement Association
- Overclock Intelligence Agency
- Office of the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs
- Oregon Columbia International Association of Business Communicators
- Ontario Critical Infrastructure Assurance Committee (Canada)
- Orange County Intelligence Assessment Center (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kirksey have joined the Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs as Deputy Associate Administrators, the U.
General Services Administration (GSA) today announced steps to better coordinate the interrelated work of legislation, regulation, and policy through formalizing the Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs and Governmentwide Policy.