Mary Malarkey has been named director of the Food and Drug Administration's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research's (CBER) Office of Compliance and Biologics Quality.
What does OCBQ stand for?
OCBQ stands for Office of Compliance and Biologics Quality (US FDA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Oregon Coast Business Network
- Organisation Commune Benin-Niger des Chemins de fer et des Transports
- Organisation Commune Benin-Niger des Chemins de Fer et des Transports (French: Benin-Niger Railway and Transport Organization).
- Office of Communications Business Opportunities
- Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting
- Orange County Board of Supervisors
- Ocean City Beach Patrol (Maryland)
- Oil Cleaning Bioproducts Ltd
- Osteocalcin Box Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Orange County Bird of Prey Center (raptor rehabilitation; Lake Forest, CA)
- Ocean County Board of Realtors (Toms River, NJ)
- OpenCable Bidirectional Receiver
- Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race (UK)
- Ohio Central Basin Steelheaders
- Open Circuit Bisection
- Optical Composite Burst Switching
- Orange County Board of Supervisors (Santa Ana, CA)
- Oregon Cavy Breeders Society (Salem, OR)
- Organizational Citizenship Behavior towards Sustainability
- Oxford Centre for Buddhist Studies (Oxford, UK)