Michelle Sterk Barrett has been named the new director of the Donelan Office of Community-Based Learning at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester.
What does OCBL stand for?
OCBL stands for Office of Community-Based Learning (various schools)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCBL
- Ontario Coloured Bean Growers Association (Canada)
- Oxford County Board of Health (Canada)
- Onslow Carteret Behavioral Healthcare Services
- Ohio Consolidated Builders, Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
- Orange County Bancorp Inc. (Middletown, NY)
- Outgoing Call Barring
- Old Cabbagetown Business Improvement Area (Toronto, Canada)
- Ontario Cognos BI Group
- Orange County Business Journal (Irvine, CA)
- Overijssels Centrum Beeldende Kunsten (Dutch: Overijssels Visual Arts Center; The Netherlands)
- Ouachita County Branch Library (Camden, AR)
- Oxboro Community Branch Library (Bloomington, MN)
- Orange County Biomedical Equipment Technicians Society
- Ontario Cancer Biomarker Network (est. 2005; Ontario, Canada)
- Oregon Coast Business Network
- Organisation Commune Benin-Niger des Chemins de fer et des Transports
- Organisation Commune Benin-Niger des Chemins de Fer et des Transports (French: Benin-Niger Railway and Transport Organization).
- Office of Communications Business Opportunities
- Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting
- Orange County Board of Supervisors
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover The new Americans; recent immigration and American society RA448 Post (director of the office of community-based learning at the College of the Holy Cross) explores how coalitions worked towards incorporating immigrant interests in state health policy change in the United States, examining the cases of Massachusetts and California between 2004 and 2007.