The Office of Chinese language Council International in Beijing also has created and funded more than 60 Confucius Society branches at American universities and educational organizations such as the College Board.
What does OCLCI stand for?
OCLCI stands for Office of Chinese Language Council International (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of OCLCI in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Criminal Lawyers Association (Canada)
- Orange Coast Leather Assembly (California)
- Orange County Library Association (California)
- Organización Continental Latinoamericana Y Caribeña de Estudiantes (Spanish: Latin American and Caribbean Continental Organization of Students)
- Ohio Class Liaison Action Record
- Our Children Left Behind
- Ohio College Library Center (now Online Computer Library Center)
- Online Computer Library Catalog
- Online Computer Library Center
- Orange County Literacy Council (est. 1984; Carrboro, NC)
- Office Central de Lutte Contre la Criminalité Liée aux Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication (French: Central Office for the Fight Against Crime Linked to Information Technology and Communication)
- Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development (Oberoi Hotels & Resorts)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Love Disorder
- Optical Channel Laser Detector
- Organizational Communication Learning and Design
- Original Cost of Assets Less Depreciation
- Organizational Communication, Learning, and Design Association (Ithaca, NY)
- Object Constraint Language Environment
- Organ Cultured Lens Epithelial
- Ontario Collaborative Law Federation (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worldwide, the Confucius Institutes are headquartered in Beijing, under the Office of Chinese Language Council International.
The International Curriculum for Chinese Language Education (ICCLE) represents a significant initiative by the Office of Chinese Language Council International (Hanban) to organise and describe objectives and content for a standardised Chinese language curriculum around the world.