At least 1,092 new allegations of sexual abuse were leveled against Catholic clergy in 2004, the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops reports in the second annual report of the Office of Child and Youth Protection (OCYP).
What does OCYP stand for?
OCYP stands for Office of Child and Youth Protection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCYP
We have 1 other meaning of OCYP in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford Child and Youth Centre (Canada)
- Orange County Young Democrats
- Office of Children, Youth, and Families
- Old Colony Youth Football League (est. 1965; Massachusetts)
- Office for Children, Youth and Family Support (Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services; Canberra City, Australia)
- Orange County Youth and Family Services (Santa Ana, CA)
- Oakville Catholic Youth Organization (Oakville, Ontario)
- Oceana Catholic Youth Organization
- Oswego County Youth Orchestra (Oswego, NY)
- Oxfordshire County Youth Orchestra (UK)
- Office of Children and Young People (various organizations)
- Orange County Young Republicans
- Oldham County Youth Soccer Association (Crestwood, KY)
- Orange County Youth Symphony Orchestra (California)
- Official Crossing Zone
- Operational Control Zone
- Optical Clear Zone (ophthalmology)
- Order of Ch'an Zen (gaming clan)
- Outer Collagenous Zone (ophthalmology)
- Ogemaw County Zoning Board (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
bishops' National Review Board, which oversees the bishops' Office of Child and Youth Protection, in an interview with U.