Coast Guard's Office of Boating Safety is also concerned about the deterioration of fuel system components, ethanol's effect on clean air devices, and the risk of fires and explosions on recreational boats.
What does OBS stand for?
OBS stands for Office of Boating Safety (Canadian Coast Guard)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OBS
We have 143 other meanings of OBS in our Acronym Attic
- Obstructive Bowel Syndrome
- Ocala Breeders Sales
- Océ Business Services (New York, NY)
- Ocean Bottom Seismic
- Ocean Bottom Seismometer
- Off Balance Sheet
- Off Bore Sight
- Office Based Sales
- Office of Biological Services (US FWS)
- Oily Bird Syndrome
- Oita Broadcasting System (Japan)
- Okasan Business Service Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Olbrich Botanical Society (Madison, WI)
- Old Black Spruce
- old body style (automotive)
- Old Brown Sherry
- Olin Business School (Washington University; St. Louis, MO)
- Olympic Broadcasting Services (International Olympic Committee)
- Omni Bearing Selector
Samples in periodicals archive:
The key is education, which is why the Coast Guard's Office of Boating Safety has joined forces with a number of recreational boating-safety partners to launch our 'You're in Command.
Coast Guard Office of Boating Safety confirmed a strong suspicion: Most boaters believe they are safe enough already.