Office of Applied Studies, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, U.
What does OAS stand for?
OAS stands for Office of Applied Studies (SAMHSA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAS
We have 236 other meanings of OAS in our Acronym Attic
- Offensive Air Support
- Offensive Avionics System
- Office Automation Software
- Office Automation System
- Office of Academic Services (various schools)
- Office of Addiction Services (Philadelphia, PA)
- Office of Administrative Services
- Office of Administrative Support (US FEMA)
- Office of Aerospace Studies
- Office of Aircraft Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
2007) Worker Substance Use and Workplace Policies and Programs, DHHS-SAMHSA, Office of Applied Studies, 1-204.
SOURCE: Office of Applied Studies, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 2006.
Although the Office of Applied Studies (National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 2006) report indicates that the incidence of drinking among Black adolescents is less than that found among Whites, it is possible that at least some Black adolescents may consume alcohol for reasons related to ongoing discrimination and its concomitant anger.
2 SUPPORT (*) Five or more drinks on five or more occasions in the previous 30 days Source: National Household Survey on Drug Abuse, Office of Applied Studies, SAMHSA, Washington, D.