Enhancing the college's new green elements is the Northern Office of Applied Research and Innovation (NOARI), through which it is seeking to develop its applied research agenda.
What does OAR stand for?
OAR stands for Office of Applied Research (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAR
We have 124 other meanings of OAR in our Acronym Attic
- Of A Revolution (band)
- Off-Axis Ratio
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Office of Administrative Rules
- Office of Admissions and Records (various schools)
- Office of Aerospace Research
- Office of AIDS Research (National Institutes of Health)
- Office of Air and Radiation
- Office of Air Resources
- Office of Alumni Relations (various universities)
- Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research
- Officer Aptitude Rating (Aviation Selection Test Battery)
- Ohio Amblyope Registry (Columbus, OH)
- Olympic Athletes from Russia
- Online Advertising Report
- Online Annual Report
- Ontario Action Researcher (electronic journal)
- Open Access Research
- Open Account Relation
- Open-Air Range
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bailey served as director of FDA's Office of Applied Research and Safety Assessment.
The initial plan for Project DIANE (Diversified Information and Assistance Network) was drawn up by Tennessee State University's Office of Applied Research, a research unit of its College of Business.