She worked for several years as a veterinary technologist with the Office of Animal Care Management at UVM before being promoted to business manager.
What does OACM stand for?
OACM stands for Office of Animal Care Management (University of Vermont)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OACM
We have 3 other meanings of OACM in our Acronym Attic
- Organisation de l'Aviation Civile Internationale
- Organização de Aviação Civil Internacional (Brazilian Portuguese for ICAO)
- Organización de Aviación Civil Internacional (Spanish for ICAO)
- Ocean & Coastal Interdisciplinary Science (University of Washington)
- Online Access to Consolidated Information on Serials (for the Middle East; Yale University)
- Open Architecture Clinical Information Systems (Oacis Healthcare System)
- Oregon Advanced Computing Institute
- Outcomes after Critical Illness and Surgery (Johns Hopkins Medicine)
- Ocean Africa Container Lines (est. 1920)
- Ontario Association for Community Living (Canada)
- Older Adult Care Management (Palo Alto, CA)
- Orthopedic Associates of Central Maryland (various locations)
- Ottawa Anglican Cursillo Movement (Nepean, Ontario, Canada)
- Overseas Assurance Corporation Malaysia (est. 1954)
- Owner, Architect, Construction Manager
- Older Adult Consumer Mental Health Alliance
- Office of Arms Control and Nonproliferation
- Omayal Achi College of Nursing (est. 1992; Canada)
- Orienteering Association of China (Beijing, China)
- Open A Can of Whoop-Ass (gaming slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She worked for several years as a Veterinary Technologist with the Office of Animal Care Management at UVM before being promoted to Business Manager.