She has mentored a Washington & Jefferson College undergraduate student through the college's Office of Alumni Relations Alumni Mentor Program and also serves on the Alumni Executive Council.
What does OAR stand for?
OAR stands for Office of Alumni Relations (various universities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAR
We have 124 other meanings of OAR in our Acronym Attic
- Ocular Albinism, Autosomal Recessive
- Of A Revolution (band)
- Off-Axis Ratio
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Office of Administrative Rules
- Office of Admissions and Records (various schools)
- Office of Aerospace Research
- Office of AIDS Research (National Institutes of Health)
- Office of Air and Radiation
- Office of Air Resources
- Office of Applied Research (various organizations)
- Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research
- Officer Aptitude Rating (Aviation Selection Test Battery)
- Ohio Amblyope Registry (Columbus, OH)
- Olympic Athletes from Russia
- Online Advertising Report
- Online Annual Report
- Ontario Action Researcher (electronic journal)
- Open Access Research
- Open Account Relation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daniel Brewster, Office of Alumni Relations, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York.