The Strategic Air War against Germany and Japan: A Memoir (Washington, DC: Office of Air Force History, 1993), 78.
What does OAFH stand for?
OAFH stands for Office of Air Force History (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAFH
- Ongoing Ambassadors for Christ
- Ontario Association of Fire Chiefs (Ajax, Ontario, Canada)
- Ordonnances Administratives des Forces Canadiennes
- Ontario Association For Families of Children with Communication Disorders
- OLAF (Office Europeén de Lutte Anti-Fraud) Anti-Fraud Communicators Network (European Anti-Fraud Office)
- Outside Air Floor Duct
- Online Action Figure Evaluators (website)
- Ontario Agri Food Education, Inc (Canada)
- Oklahoma Association of Fairs and Festivals
- Orbiter Aft Fuselage Gas Sampler System (NASA)
- Organization for the Advancement of Facial Hair
- Once and Future King (T.H. White novel)
- Older Adult Fitness Leadership (Fitness New Brunswick; Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Ontario Australian Football League
- Organisation of African First Ladies Against HIV/AIDS
- Ontario Association for Family Mediation (Canada)
- Office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner (Joint Service)
- Occupazione Avanzata Frontiera Nord (Italian: Employment Advanced Northern Frontier; Italy; also known as Linea Cardona; military defense line)
- Oculoauriculofrontonasal Syndrome
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1969, when the Office of Air Force History was created and tasked with publishing longer works in Air Force history, the program delivered books, monographs, special studies, and oral interviews while also answering myriald questions from the Air Force, other services, government offices, and the public, We can only hope that this function will continue in the future.
As the Office of Air Force History notes, "Hobbling external security [in Vietnam] was the lack of reliable intelligence on enemy activities within striking distance of bases.
Dino Ferrari (1942; new imprint, Washington, DC: Office of Air Force History, 1983), 7, 9.
In May 1986, Sheldon joined the Office of Air Force History in Washington, D.
Simpson Historical Research Agency, Air University, and Office of Air Force History, 1973), pp.
Frisbee (Washington, DC: Office of Air Force History, 1987).
Reprint, Washington, DC: Office of Air Force History, 1997.