The Committee encourages the Office Fusion Energy Sciences Program to closely collaborate with the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, the Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research, the Office of Nuclear Energy, and the National Nuclear Security Administration to address mutual needs for technology development in magnetic fusion, inertial fusion, and next-generation fission reactor concepts.
What does OASC stand for?
OASC stands for Office of Advanced Scientific Computing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OASC
We have 14 other meanings of OASC in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean Adventure Subic Bay (Philippines; research laboratory)
- Office of Administration and Small Business
- Officer Aircrew Selection Board (Royal New Zealand Air Force)
- Open Arms-Secure Borders (immigration bill)
- Operators Are Standing By
- Oracle Applications Standard Benchmark
- Office of the Asbestos and Small Business Ombudsman (US EPA)
- Ohio Association of School Business Officials
- Ontario Association of School Business Officials
- Oregon Association of School Business Officials
- Officer and Aircrew Selection Centre (Royal Air Force Selection Centre)
- Ohio Association of Student Councils
- Open Access for Scholarly Content (Metropolitan Museum; New York)
- Oregon Association of Student Councils (Salem, OR)
- Orlando Area Sports Commission (Florida)
- Outdoor Adventure Social Club (Charlottesville, VA)
- Orbiter Avionics Software Control Board
- Office of the Australian Safety and Compensation Council
- Ontario Agricultural Services Coordinating Committee (Canada)
- Ohio Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bell, on the other hand, is an applied mathematician who has been developing algorithms to study combustion for the past 1 5 years with support from DOE's Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research.
In the second charge, the FESAC is asked "to assist the Office of Fusion Energy Sciences (OFES) in preparing a roadmap for a joint initiative with the Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research (OASCR).
Connolly, director of NSF's Office of Advanced Scientific Computing, referring to the multimillion-dollar facility that particle physicists have long used for their experiments.