The method is showing some promise, says Kathi Epping, manager of diesel combustion and emission control research and development in the DOE's Office of Advanced Automotive Technologies.
What does OAAT stand for?
OAAT stands for Office of Advanced Automotive Technologies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAAT
- Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies (Canada)
- Optimization as a Service
- Orchestration as a Service (computing)
- Office of the Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army (US DoD)
- Organic Agricultural Association of South Africa
- Outdoor Advertising Association of South Africa
- Ohio Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (Mentor, OH)
- Ontario Air Ambulance Services Corporation (Canada; est. 1977)
- Organization of Asian American Sisters in Service (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Office of African American Student Services and Programs (Georgia State University)
- One At A Time
- Open Architecture Assessment Tool
- Ontario Association of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Ohio Arabian and All-Breed Trail Riding Society
- Organization of Afro-American Unity
- Offensive Anti-Air Warfare
- Outdoor Advertising Association of Wisconsin (Madison, WI)
- Outstanding Academic Advisor of the Year
- Ocean Affairs Board
- Offline Address Book
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Energy's Office of Advanced Automotive Technologies for its participation in the "Design for Product Optimization for Cast Light Metals Program.