In addition to the allegations of discrimination against women and non-Asians, labor officials pointed to problems with Cargill's employment records in a complaint filed earlier this month with the Office of Administrative Law Judges.
What does OALJ stand for?
OALJ stands for Office of Administrative Law Judges (US DoL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Oklahoma Agricultural Linked Deposit Program
- Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement (Florida)
- Office of Army Law Enforcement
- Oregon Association of Licensed Electrologists (est. 1972)
- Oxford Advanced Learner's English-Chinese Dictionary
- obliterating atherosclerosis of the lower extremities vessels
- Oregon Agricultural Legal Foundation
- Organic Acid Labile Fluorometabolite (dentistry)
- Oregon Association of Legal Investigators
- Oregon Association of Licensed Investigators, Inc.
- Orix Auto Leasing Korea Corporation (Orix Corporation; Seoul, South Korea)
- Oceanside American Little League (Oceanside, CA)
- Ossification of the Anterior Longitudinal Ligament
- Order of the Arrow LodgeMaster (software)
- Ottawa Alternative Lifestyle Network (Canada)
- Office for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea
- Oasis Academy Lister Park (UK)
- Oklahoma Agricultural Leadership Program (Stillwater, OK)
- Older Americans Law Project (University of Tulsa College of Law; Oklahoma)
- Open Access Learning Program (now Online@UNB; University of New Brunswick; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), first drafting decisions and orders in the Office of Administrative Law Judges, then serving as Special Counsel in the Division of Market Regulation's Office of Risk Management and Control.