Any of the parties in this case can file an appeal with the department's Office of Administrative Law Judges.
What does OAL stand for?
OAL stands for Office of Administrative Law
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of OAL
We have 47 other meanings of OAL in our Acronym Attic
- Omar Asghar Khan Development Foundation (Pakistan)
- Organization of American Kodály Educators (est. 1975; Moorhead, MN)
- Old Akkadian
- Original American Kenpo Karate Association
- Observation and Fields of fire, Avenues of approach, Key terrain, Obstacles and movement, Cover and concealment
- Ohio Administrative Knowledge System
- Oregon Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (Oregon Department of Education)
- Obey All Laws (various locations)
- Observatório Astronómico de Lisboa (Portugese: Lisbon Astronomical Observatory)
- Office of Acquisition and Logistics (US VA)
- Offline Address List (Microsoft Outlook)
- Olympic Airways Greece (ICAO code)
- Open Access Lab (various universities)
- Open Access Leiden (Netherlands)
- Open Air Laboratory
- Open Audio Library
- Open Audio License (EFF)
- Operations Acceptance Letter (UK project management)
- Optical Array Logic
- Optimized ACL Logging (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The back wage and damages order is subject to OSHA Office of Administrative Law Judges appeal by any of the parties in the case.
1(a)(2), the California Board of Accountancy is giving notice of its intent to file emergency regulations with the Office of Administrative Law The purpose of this emergency rulemaking is to implement the practice privilege program that went into effect July 1, 2013, pursuant to Article 5.
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), first drafting decisions and orders in the Office of Administrative Law Judges, then serving as Special Counsel in the Division of Market Regulation's Office of Risk Management and Control.
NEW REGULATIONS UNDER THE California Parent Empowerment Law are pending approval by the Office of Administrative Law in late July and give parents further rights to change low-performing schools.
The computers came from the judiciary branch, the Department of Children and Families, the Department of Health and Senior Services, and the Office of Administrative Law.
OPM has also closed its in-house Office of Administrative Law judges, the branch of that agency that ALJs formerly looked to for guidance on their personnel matters and administration of the ALJ selection process.
The California Office of Administrative Law (OAL) has approved the State Board of Equalization's (BOE) regulations allowing flavored malt beverages to be taxed as distilled spirits rather than beer.